Why your business needs great content
Gone are the ‘build it and they will come’ days of blog writing. These days, every gal and her dog has a blog and our inboxes are overflowing with updates every time a new one gets written.
You’d be forgiven for wondering if there’s even any point having a blog since the market is so oversaturated with the darn things.
Soz, though – you don’t get to cross this one off your epic to-do list. There are still some super important reasons why your biz needs a great blog.
…it has to be well-written, relevant and stand out from all the others.
- Well-written blogs educate your reader and set you up as an expert or thought leader in your field.
- They’re a way to flex your brand voice so your visitors can get to know you better and decide if you’re the right service for them.
- Written correctly, they’ll boost your SEO so you get found on Google more easily.
- They can tell your business’s story from different angles (think case studies, your own story, your mission statement).
- You can answer commonly asked questions.
- You can address customer pain points and objections, which moves them one step closer to buying.
Freelance Content Writing Services
Content writing doesn’t only refer to blog articles. There’s many other types of web content that your business might want to dip their toes into to convert more customers and make more sales.
Some of the other web content services I can help you with are:
- Email nurture sequences
- Lead magnets
- Website copy
- Product descriptions